Fluorescent UV test chamber
|1. Volume, size and weight|
|1.2. Inner box size||W(1140) × H(690)× D(640) mm|
|1.3. Outer box||W(1300) × H(1630) × D(700)mm|
|1.4. Power supply||AC 220V, 50HZ, 5KW|
|1.5. Machine weight||About 150KG (without package weight)|
|1.6. Irradiance control system||Irradiometer (customer optional) irradiance range: 0.45～0.9W/m2|
|2. Technical parameters|
|2.1. Lamp type||UV-A(315～400nm)、UV-B(280～315nm) (customer optional)|
|2.2. Lamp brand||ATLAS, American original imported lamp|
|2.3. Lamp quantity||8 lamps, each lamp is 40W|
|2.4. Lamp effective use life||1600 hours|
|2.5. Center distance of lamp||70mm|
|3. Test box temperature index|
|4. Blackboard thermometer|
|4.1 Measuring range||45～80℃|
|4.3 Temperature control type||PID self-tuning temperature control type|
Fluorescent UV test chamber features
(1)For irradiance, temperature, time and other important test parameters to provide comprehensive and detailed real-time monitoring and curve record (controller with recorder function), through the computer can also generate reports and curve printing.
(2)Irradiation/condensation/water spray test can be done separately, or any combination of irradiation/condensation/water spray test can be programmed.
(3)Using 7 inch true color touch screen control system, with good stability, monitoring, operation and maintenance.
(4)It provides the reference of the life of imported ultraviolet lamp with expensive materials (the lamp is consumable, and the life is about 1600 hours), so as to facilitate users to confirm the replacement time of the lamp and save the use cost.
(5) Adopt automatic water supply and drainage design, and match with high cost high power water mercury, ensure the flow rate and uniformity of water spray.
Fluorescent UV test chamber applicable standards
(1) ASTM G53 Non-metallic materials exposure in the sun and water meter (ultraviolet fluorescence condensation) standard test methods
(2)GB/T 14522-93 the national standard of the People's Republic of China "mechanical industrial products with plastic, coating, rubber materials, artificial climate accelerated test method,”
(3) GB/T14552-2008, GB/T16422.3-1997, GB/T16585-1996, ASTM D4329, ISO 4892-3, ISO 11507, SAE J2020
(4) ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
(5) ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
(6) ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
(7) ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics, etc.